Trijicon has introduced the addition of new sights to the line of taller Bright & Tough(TM) Suppressor Night Sights designed specifically for handguns fitted with suppressors and to serve as backup iron sights for the growing number of shooters utilizing the Trijicon RMR(R)) with machined slides. Multiple front / rear configurations are available for a variety of applications. The Trijicon Suppressor Sights offer tritium illumination for up to 12 years.
- Increased height to accommodate multiple shooting applications:
- Specifically engineered to be as robust as possible while still allowing use with a suppressor or as a backup iron sights for a slidemounted red dot sight, such as the Trijicon RMR.
- Instantly visible sight picture in no light and low light situations:
- Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp provides battery free glow allowing for a visible sight picture in all lighting situations.
- Increased daylight dot visibility
- White painted rings around tritium lamps enhance users ability to see sight picture in bright light shooting situations
- Enhanced protection from heavy recoil and harsh cleaning solvents
- Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning
- Evenly distributed light from tritium lamps
- Each Trijicon tritium lamp's capped with a sapphire jewel that help evenly distribute the light from the lamp and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents